The Cyber Analyst coordinates with the NGIC Cyber Branch, NSA, the US Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) and US Army Forces Cyber Command (USARFORCYBER), and theater cyber offices to assist CITP analysts integrate cyber data into CITP products. The CA performs his/her primary duties at the NGIC and is not considered deployable, but may be required to travel on a short-term, temporary basis to CONUS an OCONUS locations to coordinate CITP operational requirements.
• Government trained Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) analyst with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
• Experience dealing with cyber related intelligence and familiarization with the US Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), US Army Forces Cyber Command (USARFORCYBER), or theater cyber offices is required.
• Experience with SIGINT support of counterterrorism, counter insurgency or counter IED operations is desired. Previous deployment to Afghanistan is desired.
• Knowledgeable of data processing systems such as NSANet, DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines.
• Proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development; possess strong research and writing skills; and be capable of coordinating CITP cyber intelligence requirements with theater and IC cyber intelligence organizations.
• Requires former Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) 35G, 35S, 352C, DoD joint service or civilian equivalent and a Bachelor’s Degree (may substitute 4 years of experience for education requirement).