The Site Lead will be responsible for the overall contract operations at the NGIC, and will be the Government’s primary point of contact for the designated COR. The Site Leads will receive and execute technical tasking from the designated Government representative. The Site Lead will report information as required by this performance work statement, appropriate regulations and guidelines, or as tasked by the COR to the local Government representative on tasking status. Reporting command will be Site Lead Program Manager to COR.
• Government trained intelligence analysts with a minimum of 15 years of intelligence analysis and targeting experience.
• A background in counter-terrorism, counter insurgency, or counter IED analysis and experience as an intelligence or targeting analyst in Afghanistan is desired.
• knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
• Experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines.
• Working knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS, and Google Earth.
• proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development; possess strong research, writing and editing skills; and be capable of managing teams of analysts in support of tactical, strategic and special operations forces conducting counter insurgent/IED targeting.
• requires former military occupational Specialty (MOS) 31D, 311D, 35F, 350F, 35D, 18F, 180A, other intelligence related MOS, or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811.
• Project Management Professional (PMP), or equivalent certification is desired.
• Master’s Degree (may substitute Bachelor’s Degree plus 2 years of experience for education requirement) is required.