The Database Entry Analyst enters insurgent and IED data from reports into CITP structured databases to support network and device analysis. The DA analyzes data reports to determine which data in a report is entered into the database. The DA coordinates with Network and WTI analysts to clarify questions about data and its entry into the database. The DA maintains metrics on the number of records processed into the database.
• 3 year of experience reviewing documents and entering data into structured databases, and one year of Counter IED analysis and data entry experience.
• Knowledgeable of security classification and marking procedures.
• working knowledge of Microsoft® Office® tools, including SharePoint®, intelligence tools and systems such as WebTAS and CIDNE, and search tools on JWICS and SIPRNET.
• Previous background in Military Intelligence is desired.
• A high school diploma or GED is required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.