The Operational Data Manager maintains the CITP branch SharePoint® and SharePoint®-based production and action trackers. The ODM works directly for the branch SPA or Operations PA and coordinates data entry by the PA team leaders and their team members. The ODM designs and maintains the branch’s SharePoint® collaboration site and its content.
• 3 year of experience designing creating, maintaining, and managing access to Microsoft® SharePoint® collaboration sites and certification as a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): SharePoint Application Development is preferred.
• Knowledgeable of security classification and marking procedures.
• working knowledge of Microsoft® Office® tools, including Excel® and intelligence tools and systems such as WebTAS and CIDNE, and search tools on JWICS and SIPRNET.
• Previous background in Military Intelligence is desired.
• Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD): Designing and Developing SharePoint Application certification is desired.
• A high school diploma or GED is required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.