MOLESWORTH, UNITED KINGDOM
- 1-2 years of social media analysis, social media marketing, or computer data science experience
- 4-6 years of intelligence analysis experience or equivalent professional or academic social science experience
- Regional and/or language expertise in Africa
- BA or BS in relevant field
- TS/SCI clearance
- Willing and able to deploy to AFRICOM's AOR
- 8+ years of intelligence analysis experience, or, specialized experience in the areas of social science/social media & 10+ year’s academic experience. Credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field.
- MA or MS degree
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Willing and able to deploye to AFRICOM's AOR
- 4+ years advance social media analysis and an understanding of state-of-the-art social network techniques, search engine optimization (SEO) practices, methodologies and tools in support of multi-INT analysis products.
- On-the-ground experience in the African country or region corresponding to the branch to which the contract personnel will be assigned.
- 4+ years of experience with DoD intelligence community classification guidance.
- Completion of one or more courses in open source and social media research, including CASO, COSMO, or a comparable class.
- Degrees in international relations; sociology, public relations, social media management or business communications, or a combination of skills are excellent candidates to apply.
- MA or MS