• Bachelor’s Degree is required;
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience managing personnel within DoD or equivalent government agencies (preferably in a program management role); minimum of 5 years at the operational level.
• Additional or concurrent years of general experience in Special Operations and/or significant knowledge of Special Operations desired.
• Must possess the ability to edit, draft and write various types of project documents, reports, and memoranda.
• Must be able to work with minimal direction, to multi-task across multiple customers and divergent mission sets, meet stringent deadlines, and set priorities in keeping with USSOCOM Program standards and expectations.
• Must be able to travel to various customer sites both CONUS and OCONUS on a regular basis.
• Should be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite or equivalent.
• Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance
• Master’s degree preferred
• PMP Certification is highly preferred.
• Special relationships and understanding of the Special Operations community.
• Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization (including management, peers, team members and customer-base).
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion.
• Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.