DescriptionMission Essential is currently seeking a Task Order Project Manager (TOPM) who will report directly to the DLITE Program Manager and serve as the lead for all staff and linguist interaction with military points of contacts (POCs) within an area of operations. The TOPM may be responsible for the management of staff and personnel located throughout multiple countries located within a COCOM.
- The TOPM will be based OCONUS and required to travel frequently to other locations.
- This position may require the employee to work long hours for extended periods of time and travel in a high risk environments.
- The ideal candidate will need to understand and implement Mission Essential policies, procedures, and SOPs to respond to personnel and customer inquiries.
- The candidate must be detail oriented, organized, and must demonstrate time management.
- The candidate is required to communicate and work effectively with other employees CONUS and OCONUS and have the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner as well as the ability to meet deadlines when applicable.