MOLESWORTH, UNITED KINGDOM
DescriptionThe Senior Social Network Analyst shall perform all-source analysis via language enabled social media exploitation. The Social Network Analyst shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks, identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation, and drawing analytic conclusions on military forces disposition and activities. Is responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, and predictive analysis. (A REFERRAL FEE OF UP TO $3,000 IS OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION. Referral fee amounts can vary depending upon job position and are subject to change. Ask recruiter for details.)
- Requires 8 + years All Source Intelligence Analysis experience.
- Must be proficient in utilizing requisite computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Possess the skills to combine OSINT/Social Network intelligence with all other INTs to determine pattern of life, location, and activity assessments of military forces.
- Must have strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Must be a subject matter expert in military forces analysis experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have be able to pass a I polygraph
- Clearance: Active/Current TS/SCI security clearance verifiable in JPAS