• 4 years minimum of intelligence analysis experience
• Bachelor degree from an accredited university (Master’s degree preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
• In lieu of a degree, may substitute 4 years minimum of professional experience in computer programming, network/systems administration, or computer systems networking with an Information Security emphasis and have at least 4 years of experience as a cyber threat analyst.
• Understanding of networking protocols and familiarity with tools used to conduct network analysis
• Desired certifications: CCNA, CISSP, CEH/CPT, A+, Net+, and Security +
• Use of Microsoft Office suite.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Intel Analysis experience should include SIGINT (which may encompass COMINT and FISINT), HUMINT, OSINT & IMINT.
• Must have a strong understanding of Cyber operations, Scientific & Technical Intelligence (S&TI) analysis.
• MUST BE familiar with US Naval systems.