- Responsible for implementation of task order QC Plan. Ensures QCP is reviewed, updated and approved by Government annually or as required.
- Ensure all service deliverables meet quality standards and performance requirements.
- Responsible for monitoring key aspects of program and contract management, including subcontractor management, recruiting and staffing, security management, and linguist support processes and procedures to ensure compliance with contract and TO requirements.
- Responsible for periodic, routine and scheduled inspections of all aspect of contract performance.
- Responsible for coordinating with program office staff on identified concerns or issues.
- Ensure corrective measures eliminate recurrence of deficiencies.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting on quality.
- Primary advisor to the TOPM on meeting all QC aspects of the TO requirements. Coordinates with the ACOR and Director, QA on implementation of the TO QC program.
- Coordinate with the TOPM for Site visits as applicable. Coordinate with the appropriate OCONUS staff sections to support the visit (logistics, transportation, billeting, etc.) and ensures the staff sections receiving the visit are prepared and have visibility on applicable processes, policies and SOPs.
- Establish clear and distinct goals to be accomplished during inspections and briefs the TOPM on SAV team on the intent and reporting involved.
- Submit inspection reports to the TOPM and other relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain QC records to include schedules, compliance data, open action items and future projects.
- Conduct spot checks and follow ups on a scheduled and unscheduled basis, focusing on the areas of concern identified by the customer and MEP management.
- Responsible for the development, management, validation and continuous improvement of the TO quality program.
- Assist in the development of OCONUS staff SOPs in order to streamline and document processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Position requires the employee to be team and process oriented.
- The QC Manager must have a firm understanding of military customs, courtesies, and procedures.
- Employee must be computer literate with competency in project management software tools and program portals.
- Employee must have knowledge and understanding of the most recent version of Government regulations and guidance.
- Position may require the employee to work long hours for extended periods of time and travel in a high risk environment.
- Employee must demonstrate extensive knowledge of program policies, procedures, and SOPs to respond to employee issues and inquiries.
- Employee must be detail oriented and organized and must demonstrate time management.
- Employee is required to communicate and work effectively with other employees.
- This position requires the employee to understand verbal and written instructions.
- The employee must have the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner as well as the ability to meet deadlines when applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Documented Quality Control Training
- Minimum five (5) years Quality Control management experience; additional management experience preferred (civilian or military staff)
- Competency with project management software tools and program portals. Knowledge and understanding of the most recent version of U.S. Government regulations and guidance.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required
- Prior experience implementing Quality Assurance programs or ISO 9001-based quality management systems
- Valid U.S. passport
- UNUSUAL WORKING CONDITIONS (AS APPLICABLE FOR CONUS/OCONUS POSITIONS)
- Accounting and/or process auditing experience strongly preferred