DescriptionMission Essential is seeking a Quality Control (QC) Manager, reporting to the Senior Director of Compliance and responsible for management of the Task Order QC program. This position works directly with the Task Order Project Manager (TOPM), project staff and Linguists to promote overall QC of and standardization for processes, training, information management, reporting, performance management and continuous improvement. The QC Manager's focus is Task Order (TO)-wide uniformity and compliance with overall quality policies, procedures and processes. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Manage TO QC activities; execute and update TO QC Plan
- Facilitate implementation of contract-level and TO standards, processes, procedures
- Schedule audits and inspections
- Audit performance of OCONUS Linguist Life Cycle processes
- Verify validity of LN testing and vetting activities
- Monitor annual linguist re-testing
- Perform evaluation of Linguist training process
- Tailor standard processes to meet needs of TO
- Enter and track issues in Corrective Action Request System to closure
- Analyze QC data and compile QC monthly report data and information.
- Responsible for implementation of task order Quality Control Plan (QCP).
- Ensure QCP is reviewed, updated and approved by Government annually or as required.
- Ensure all service deliverables meet quality standards and performance requirements.
- Responsible for monitoring key aspects of program and contract management, including subcontractor management, recruiting and staffing, security management, and linguist support processes and procedures to ensure compliance with contract and TO requirements.
- Responsible for periodic, routine and scheduled inspections of all aspects of contract performance.
- Responsible for coordinating with program office staff on identified concerns or issues.
- Ensure corrective measures eliminate deficiencies and recurrence.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting on quality.
- Primary adviser to the TOPM on meeting all QC aspects of the TO requirements.
- Coordinate with the ACOR and Sr. Director, Compliance on implementation of the TO QC program.
- Coordinate with the TOPM for Site visits as applicable.
- Coordinate with the appropriate OCONUS staff sections to support the visit (logistics, transportation, billeting, etc.) and ensure the staff sections receiving the visit are prepared and have visibility on applicable processes, policies and SOPs.
- Establish clear and distinct goals to be accomplished during inspections and brief the TOPM on SAV team on the intent and reporting involved.
- Submit inspection reports to the TOPM and other relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain QC records to include schedules, compliance data, open action items and future projects.
- Conduct spot checks and follow ups on a scheduled and unscheduled basis, focusing on the areas of concern identified by the customer and Mission Essential management.
- Responsible for the development, management, validation and continuous improvement of the TO quality program.
- Assist in the development of OCONUS staff SOPs in order to streamline and document processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or education equivalency of 10 years of QC experience with 2 years of management experience.
- Documented Quality Control Training.
- Minimum five (5) years Quality Control management experience
- Must maintain U.S. Citizenship and a valid U.S. passport.
- Competency with project management software tools and program portals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the most recent version of U.S. Government regulations and guidance.
- Prior experience implementing Quality Assurance programs or ISO 9001-based quality management systems.
- Previous operational experience working with linguists in support of Government operations (Contractor/Military theater experience preferred).
- Accounting and/or process auditing experience strongly preferred.
- Five plus (5+) civilian or military management experience