FORT MEADE, MARYLAND
The Language Enabled Analyst will provide open source research, open source analysis, translation and reporting services in support of Department of Defense counterintelligence operations. The successful candidate will:
- Provide research, collection, analysis, and intelligence production support, leveraging open source research tools and analytical tools on classified and unclassified U.S. Government systems IAW USG collection requirements.
- Translate assigned materials to include scientific, military, and technical text from target language into fluid, idiomatic English.
- Provide, engage and participate in analytic exchanges, briefings, and training both internal to the unit and external within the intelligence community in order to facilitate the accomplishment of assigned products.
- Maintain daily collection logs and intelligence databases.
- Produce written reports IAW collection requirements and taskings in prescribed formats to include Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs), responses to Requests for Information (RFI), support (RFS), and assistance (RFA), or other designated format.
- Provide research and analysis support related to collection efforts to aid in the development of collection priorities, intelligence reviews, and corresponding Analyst Notebook charts.
- Research and analyze existing and developing CI, CT, political, military leadership, security and military issues, and produce intelligence products to meet planned or tasked production requirements.
- Participate in analytical collaboration with external IC agencies. Provide written responses to customer RFIs within 24 hours of RFI completion.
- Must have a Top Secret SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance.
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience in intelligence analysis, language enabled intelligence analysis, or intelligence operations support.
- A minimum 3/3 language proficiency.
- Native cultural experience and expertise highly desired.
- Open Source experience (OSINT) desired.
- Cryptologic linguist experience (35P or equivalent MOS).
- Experience with Intelink, M3, Open Source Center (OSC), and Analyst Notebook.