DescriptionThe Capture Manager is responsible for all aspects of the business development life cycle, from opportunity creation/identification through to award, including, but not limited to qualification, pursuit, and capture. He/she will lead an integrated team of subject matter experts; contracts and pricing professionals; line, program, and proposal managers; and subcontractors, at both the strategic and tactical levels, to create and deliver highly complex DoD/IC and other federal bids that are compliant, compelling, and priced to win. Particular emphasis is placed on SIGINT markets, along with the ability to quickly come up to speed in new areas of focus.
- 10+ years of hands-on BD/capture/proposal experience
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Thorough understanding of USG/DoD/IC acquisition processes, FAR, DFAR, IDIQs, GWACs.
- Demonstrated experience capturing business with DoD
- and IC customers.
- Thorough understanding of the competitive landscape.