• 4 years experience as an All Source Intelligence Analyst
• Must be capable of transferring data between multiple computer networks, to include and not limited to JWICS, SIPRNet, Seagull, Stone Ghost, Talon, Steel Garden, USBICES and NIPRNet.
• Must be proficient with the use of computer terminals/electronic communications (e-mail communications), and with various information sharing and electronic data transfer methods.
• Submit and track trouble tickets for workstation and network outages or additional Information Technology requirements.
• Provide customer support to resolve end user problems which require some explanation, and provides one-to-one desk side support for advanced user requirements.
• Able to provide website maintenance by identifying/repairing or seeking additional assistance with broken website links
• Must be familiar with all levels of classification and be able to properly classify and handle U.S. Classified Information, as well as issued ODNI U.S. Information Sharing Policy and Guidelines.
• May be required to adjust schedule and/or work extended hours to meet fluctuating mission requirements
• TS/SCI Clearance required
• Be capable of monitoring production and dissemination of support group networks and accounts
• Become familiar with current Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and be responsible for the maintenance and change requirements.