- Travel between various countries in the EUCOM AO.
- Synchronize planning and execution of support and operational activities.
- Serve as the Senior Mission Essential Manager in-theater and serve as the Senior Representative for all business and contract related activities for Linguists and staff in the EUCOM area of responsibility.
- Ensure unity of effort, economy of scale, continuity of operations, resource conservation, and effective staff action.
- Manage the fill rate and look for internal solutions and coordinate with the Project Manager on the overall contract effort.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through efficient and effective communication, responsiveness, and quality management of the assignments process.
- Maintain 100% accountability of all program employees and equipment; both company and contractor acquired property assigned to the program
- Oversee the hiring, testing, pay, accountability, and retention of local national linguist.
- Supervise and develop assigned personnel through appropriate application of counseling, mentorship, and evaluation.
- Establish relationship across the Mission Essential staff to resolve issues and concerns. Provide operational details to the Mission Essential staff so they can best support the program.
- Promote continuity of staff personnel and unity of managerial control of actions and personnel.
- Ensure accurate timekeeping in DELTEK in accordance with Mission Essential policy and supplemental guidance.
- Adhere to and promote all Mission Essential and program policies and procedures.
- Provide for the overall morale, welfare, and safety of assigned personnel.
- Coordinate priorities and objectives on the Project Manager’s behalf.
- Gain understanding of project issues and execute the Project Manager’s intent and guidance.
- Project Manager’s principal representative for day-to-day staff coordination on all project matters.
- Oversee and direct project requirements, identify and communicate staff tasking and establish suspense’s for completing actions.
- Maintain regular contact with the Project Manager and Program Management Office (PMO).
- Participate in weekly staff meetings with principal DLITE EUCOM staff to initiate, coordinate, or conclude staff actions.
- Keep the Project Manager and PMO informed of significant program decisions, issues, or unexpected and unforeseen requirements.
- Promote retention and retraining of all linguists and staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field
- Fifteen (15) years of management experience, including 10 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior military officials, managers and subordinates.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent decision making ability and sound judgment.
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office applications
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance required.
- Valid U.S. passport.
- Ability to live and work in a deployed environment