DescriptionMission Essential is seeking a Task Order Project Manager (TOPM) who will serve as the lead for all staff and linguist interaction with military points of contact (POCs) in the CENTCOM area of operations. This role is authorized to act on all matters relating to the daily operation of the TO. The TOPM will be responsible for the management of staff and personnel located in 8 different countries located throughout the Middle East. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Accountable for all aspects of the task order execution and manages the hands-on, day-to-day execution of TO-related operational activities.
- Maintain overall responsibility of the administration, safety, health and welfare, and overall management of all linguistic support services that directly support United States military and/or coalition forces.
- Responsible for TO PMO operations and resourcing of all Task Order requirements, including linguist staffing, GFE accountability, and tasking responses.
- Responsible for meeting all technical, financial, and contractual requirements of the TO.
- Responsible for ensuring that management processes and business systems facilitate meeting performance requirements.
- Responsible for acting on all matters relating to the daily operation of the TO.
- Responsible for monitoring of key aspects of the program to ensure performance is within the scope of the performance work statement (PWS).
- Site visits to ensure a high level of performance for and satisfaction of the end user.The TOPM will be based out of Iraq and required to travel frequently to other locations within the middle east.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This position may require the employee to work long hours for extended periods of time and travel in a high risk environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field or an education equivalency of 20 years of military experience (intelligence field preferred), or PMP Certification, or DAWIA Level II Certification as PM.
- Fifteen (15) years of management experience, including 10 years of supervisory experience.
- Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
- Must be able to live and work in a deployed environment.
- Must have intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Must possess the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates both CONUS & OCONUS.
- Excellent decision making ability and sound judgment.
- Employee must demonstrate extensive knowledge of Mission Essential’s policies, procedures, and SOPs to respond to personnel and customer inquiries.
- Employee must be detail oriented and organized and must demonstrate time management.
- The employee must have the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner as well as the ability to meet deadlines when applicable.
- Experience in the intelligence field
- Knowledge of cultural, economic, geopolitical and military issues of the Middle East.
- Previous experience working with linguists.
- Experience managing large groups of linguists (100+).