• Recruiting and processing linguists and language analysts for stateside and overseas position as needed by the Program or proposal
• Prospecting: cold calling, review online resumes and job postings and email blasts.
• Coordinate language testing, medical testing, background and credit checks, complete security pre-processing, and schedules travel for processing centers.
• Works under general supervision of Team Lead, Manager, and Director but must be self-motivated.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
• Networking: maintaining current referral sources and relationships with candidates.
• Attend daily meetings to discuss updates/changes in contracts and processing.
• Enter candidates into recruiting system, track candidate’s information, manage pipeline of candidates against requirements.
• Meet weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly recruiting goals.
• Have the ability to source for all current and future Language Services work.
• 3-5 Years of sales or recruiting experience.
• Excellent communications skills with extensive phone sales capability.
• Ability to work in fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment.
• Must be willing to meet recruiting goals assigned by management on monthly/quarterly/yearly basis
• Computer literacy in M/S Office to include Excel
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills.