- Maintain the proposal development schedule, configuration control, planning/control/compliance documents, and baseline outline.
- Provide regular status reports on all proposal activities, as well as guidance and status updates on production matters.
- Maintain a status record and master file for all text and graphics.
- Manage and configuration-control the proposal “wall”.
- Identify and help resolve major writing and production problems early.
- Assist in preparing meaningful text and graphics.
- Enforce editorial policies and guidelines specified for the proposal.
- Manage the file server environment for proposal development.
- Coordinate and maintain data calls.
- Create and update templates.
- Coordinate production services (word processing, graphics, editing, proofreading, reproduction, collation, binding, and delivery) in support of the proposal.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.A or B.S in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Political Science, or International Relations.
- One to three (1-3) years related experience, or a combination of education and experience commensurate to meeting the position requirements.
- Must have experience working on large, complex government proposal documents.
- Must be able to write clearly and informatively; edit work for spelling and grammar.
- Must have excellent organization skills.
- Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion.
- May require flexible work schedule.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Word, Excel, Project.
- Ability to work effectively across diverse, cross functional team of growth, operations and corporate staff and assigned technical experts
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
- Ability to read and interpret technical procedures or government regulations.
- Ability to acquire and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in one on one and small group situations.