- Ability to interface with various levels of the company, to include senior management team, as well as customer representatives.
- Assist in developing strategy and responsive cost/price proposals in response to customer requirements, including proposal risk review, compliance assurance, and negotiations.
- Monitor current status of projects including, period of performance, contract value, funding, documentation of the files and contract close-out.
- Management of Contract Brief process to include Contract Data, Contract Value at the CLIN and ACRN level and significant clauses that are tracked for compliance with the FAR and DCAA compliance.
- Development of Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) deliverables such as Contract Funds Status Report (CFSR).
- Coordinate export control/security requirements.
- Subcontract administration and procurement activities to include preparation/issuance of Request for Proposals (RFPs) with appropriate customer flow down clauses and company terms and conditions; proposal evaluation; vendor due diligence; conducting negotiations to meet contract/program targets/schedule; administer resulting agreement; review vendor invoices.
- Prepare and/or review business agreements to include Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Subcontract Agreements, Consultant Agreements, and Memorandums of Agreement.
- Participate in strategic internal budget planning, and subsequently track company results against fiscal year targets and forecasted revenue.
- Work closely with Finance department, aggregating financial data into status reports, auditing transactions to ensure proper coding and compliance with contract regulations, and reviewing customer invoices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Position requires an Active Secret Clearance, and ability to maintain a US Government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or corresponding certification or years of experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of U.S. Government contracting and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), with specific working knowledge of Parts 15 (Contracting by Negotiation) and 31 (Contract Cost Principles and Procedures); Cost Accounting Standards (CAS); and Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) audit procedures.
- Firm understanding of various contract types, to include Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and Time and Materials (T&M).
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- Strong work experience in developing and working with spreadsheets
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of export regulations, specifically the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
- Experience in a compliant Certified Purchasing System Review (CPSR) environment.