- Conduct Interpretation and Translation diagnostic assessment (DA).
- Review Language vendors’ testing material for accuracy and compliance with the PWS and the ILR scale.
- Conduct QC reviews of completed tests to ensure score accuracy.
- Develop mock language testing for pre-screening purposes.
- Develop language training material to ensure compliance with the PWS.
- Coordinate and schedule CONUS and OCONUS language testing.
- Conduct remote and on ground proctoring.
- Work closely with the language vendors and Recruiters to resolve issues regarding testing.
- Update system of record with language test results.
- Source language testing vendors for new or low density language requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Documented foreign language scores.
- Prior language testing/assessment/training/ experience in the ILR skills/CEFR scale is required.
- Knowledge of and training in the ILR scale and skill description required.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Self-starter, motivated, and strong work ethic to achieve task objectives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to speak Pashtu and/or Dari, fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Translation/interpretation work experience preferred.
- Fluent in Pashtu, Dari, and English
- Flexibility in hours, and days worked (ie. Weekends) depending on demand