- Work directly with the Task Order Project Manager (TOPM), Linguist Manager and other staff and Linguists to promote overall QC of and standardization for processes, information management, reporting, performance management and continuous improvement.
- Manage TO QC activities
- Execute and update TO QC Plan
- Facilitate implementation of contract-level and TO standards, processes, procedures; monitor performance against all Performance Work Statement (PWS) metrics
- Schedule audits and inspections
- Audit performance of OCONUS Linguist Life Cycle processes; verify validity of Local National (LN) and Other Country National (OCN) testing and vetting activities; monitor annual linguist re-testing
- Independently monitor Linguist training process
- Tailor standard processes to meet needs of TO; document and track corrective actions to closure; analyzes QC data
- Chart data to identify trends and Acceptable Quality Levels (AQL) for PWS metrics
- Submit monthly QC program reports (CDRL) and audit reports, and other reports/information to management as needed.
- Ensure corrective measures eliminate recurrence of deficiencies.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting on quality.
- Primary adviser to the TOPM on meeting all QC aspects of TO requirements.
- Coordinate with the TOPM for Site Assistance Visits, as applicable.
- Submit audit inspection reports to the TOPM and other relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain QC records to include schedules, compliance data, open action items and current and future tasks/projects.
- Conduct spot checks and follow-ups on a scheduled and unscheduled basis, focusing on the areas of concern identified by the customer and MEP management.
- Responsible for the development, management, validation and continuous improvement of the TO quality program.
- Assist in the development of SOPs in order to streamline and document processes.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Documented Quality Control Training.
- Combination of 5 years’ experience as military or contract linguist, intelligence or linguist contract support services, program management, or quality control of U.S. Government services contracts in the U.S. Military European Theater of Operations.
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance required
- Valid U.S. passport. Must possess a firm understanding of QA/QC practices.
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized.
- Knowledge and understanding of the most recent version of U.S. Government regulations and guidance.
- Prior experience implementing Quality Assurance programs or ISO 9001-based quality management systems.
- Accounting and/or process auditing experience strongly preferred.
- Previous operational experience working with linguists in support of Government operations (Contractor/Military theater experience preferred).
- Competency with project management software tools and program portals
- Foreign language fluency or DLI graduate in a foreign language highly desired.