Mission Essential is seeking an On-Site Program Manager (PM) to direct and manage all aspects of delivering intelligence support services to CENTCOM JIOC. The PM executes, directs, and guides intelligence activities and ensures compliance with appropriate policies, procedures, and regulations. The PM works closely with the Program Management Office (PMO) to predict, resolve, or elevate issues that will affect the support services being provided. The PM upholds the highest ethical and professional conduct and demands the same from all his/her employees. The PM is a leader as well as a manager, so will encourage, mentor, and develop those under his or her charge while ensuring that Mission Essential has the right people in the right positions.
The PM’s primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Accountable for all aspects of the task order execution and manages the hands-on, day-to-day execution of TO-related operational activities
• Responsible for meeting all technical, financial, and contractual requirements of the Program
• Ensures that management processes and business systems facilitate meeting performance requirements
• Serves as the Primary Point-of-Contact for internal and external customers regarding the Program
• Authorized to act on all matters relating to the daily operation of the Program
• Ensures unity of effort, economy of scale, continuity of operations, resource conservation, and effective staff action.
• Manages fill rate, looks for internal solutions, and informs the PMO on the overall fill rate effort.
• Maintains customer satisfaction through efficient and effective communication, responsiveness, and quality management of the assignments process.
• Maintain 100% accountability of Program employees and company and government equipment.
• Oversees employee hiring, processing, pay, and retention.
• Supervises and develops employees’ appropriate application of counseling, mentorship, and evaluation.
• Establishes relationships across the Mission Essential staff to resolve issues and concerns. Work closely with functional area managers within the PMO and Corporate HQ to achieve objectives and resolve issues.
• Identify risks and plan responses. Ensure quality audits and controls are planned and implemented.
• Monitor and control expenditures by regularly assessing planned versus actual expenditures.
• Bachelor’s Degree (degree may be substituted for additional years of experience)
• 15+ years of management experience, including 10 years of supervisory experience
• PMP certification or Program Management or equivalent experience is required
• Recent experience supporting CENTCOM JIOC is highly desired
• Recent experience supporting large Programs of 100+ direct employees is highly desired
• Must have the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates