MOLESWORTH, UNITED KINGDOM
- Conduct daily management of program performance to ensure the quality, completeness, and timeliness of the deliverables under the contract.
- Coordinate with the COR and/or Contracting Officer to discuss contract performance and/or problem areas.
- Advise the COR if any requested task may be beyond the scope of the contract, and participates in meetings to resolve any such issues or refer them to the Contracting Officer.
- Manage program performance to ensure financial targets are met.
- Supervise compliance of assigned employees with all corporate and customer policies, standard operating procedures, and mandatory training.
- Monitor analyst performance; provide feedback and metrics to Corporate leadership on performance, professional development and training requirements; document best practices and lessons learned.
- May also have additional analytic briefing and production responsibilities.
- Assist Corporate Growth team in business development initiatives through customer engagement, the development of white papers, proposals, and ad hoc growth requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.