DescriptionMission Essential is seeking a Part-Time Processing Assistant / Driver located in the Herndon, VA area.
- Responsible for driving Linguists from the processing hotel in the Chantilly, VA area to Ft. Meade, MD in order for them to receive CI screening and Polygraphs.
- Assist in managing CI screening and Polygraph processing and procedures.
- Candidate will assist with preparing the CI Documents and provide candidates briefings on Sundays.
- Conduct Pre-CI Screening and CI Polygraph Briefings
- Required to remain on base and maintain accountability of all linguists throughout the screening process.
- Assist in tracking and providing reports on linguists and staff in reference to deployments to the CRC.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess good communication skills and work constructively as part of a team.
- Must be flexible to accommodate changing weekly schedules
- The Processing Assistant is expected to work 2-3 days per week.
- Must be able to work on Sunday and on Holidays.
- This position requires a valid driver’s license with no restrictions on driving at night.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with clean driving record.
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Common Access Card (CAC)
- Must gain understanding of the CI Screening documents and process to assist linguists with filling in gaps in information as identified by CI screeners.
- Must be proficient with MS Excel and with data entry
- Communication skills and attention to detail
- Flexible and able to work in a team environment
- Experience with JPAS, e-QIP and SCI processing recommended.
- Good understanding of industrial security processing and procedures is encouraged.