FORT BLISS, TEXAS
DescriptionThe Liaison Officer (Part-Time) will serve as a liaison between the employees and the Government by focusing on all personnel and operational readiness issues that may arise on a 24/7 basis.
- Provide operational and administrative support to Mission Essential Personnel, LLC linguist operations at Ft. Bliss, TX.
- Ensure that all requirements are met as defined in the SOW.
- Communicate new requirements, concerns, and issues to Mission Essential Personnel Program Manager for resolution.
- Coordinate employee scheduling and travel.
- Ensure that necessary health, morale, and welfare requirements are met.
- Ensure that employees adhere to customer and Mission Essential Personnel LLC policies procedures and standards of conduct.
- Effectively address any contractor’s management issues that arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- This position requires a valid driver’s license with no restrictions on driving at night.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a DoD Common Access Card (CAC)
- Must have an understanding of Military Customs, courtesies and procedures
- Candidate must possess good communication skills and work effectively with other employees in a team environment
- Must be flexible - Must be able to work other shifts and during weekends as required.