• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electronical Engineering or other engineering
or technical discipline.
• Must have knowledge of one or more programming/ scripting languages: HTML, Ruby, Python and/or
Java. Prior web application development, knowledge of databases and data management Must have
knowledge of hardware, networks, and server administration.
• Demonstrated skill with Producing Technical Reports, Social Network Analysis, and/or
Geospatial analysis Strong understanding of logical/physical IP core infrastructure, communication
devices and how they connect to networks, and the traffic movements in a network.
• Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Knowledge of intelligence oversight and
OSINT legal and policy directives and limitations.
• Knowledge of the deep and dark web, social media and social networking sites, and OSINT
research and operational Security best practices.
• Knowledge and experience with application of metadata.
• Strong analytic, research and writing skills High degree of knowledge of Social Media
Platforms, blogs, IRC, message boards Proficient with investigative tools, such as Who is, Ping,
• Knowledge of IPv4, IPv6, DNS records, E-mails Headers, P2P Knowledge of web scraping and
proven ability to automate gathering of data from the web
Regional and/or language expertise in Africa
• BA or BS in relevant field
• 8+ years of intelligence analysis experience, or, specialized experience in the areas of social
science/ social media & 10+ year’s academic experience.
Credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field