DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following: Promote and facilitate the coordination and collaboration with mission partners to provide all-source intelligence assessments of the IC's progress toward accomplishing operational and strategic goals and objectives, making analytic judgments based on a review of information across several intelligence disciplines and databases. Assist with drafting expert analytic assessments across collection, analysis, and intelligence operations priorities. Develop advanced analytic assessments to help determine the state of collection, analysis, or intelligence operations and the IC's ability to achieve progress againststrategies and the closing of the intelligence gaps
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Must meet one of the following experience requirements:
- Sr. – 10 years of work experience related to the job description
- Mid-level – 5 years of work experience related to the job description
- Demonstrated strong writing skills and demonstrated experience in drafting assessments, enterprise data integration, governance, and metrics to include the application of metadata management techniques, and data modeling and design.
- Significant demonstrated experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods to include the design, development, and management of statistical models and enterprise-wide surveys.
- Demonstrated ability to generate cross-tabulated reports, charts, and plots of distributions and trends, descriptive statistics, and complex statistical analyses.
- Demonstrated ability to produce reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts in easily understandable terms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of intelligence priority topics and the supporting intelligence information needs.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph