DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following:Assisting in the management of an intelligence discipline specific portfolio (GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, SIGINT, or DOMEX) which includes a wide range of topics and issues relevant to that collection discipline.Conducting in-depth assessments of collection capabilities in support of decision-making on collection enterprise issues.Supporting the development and implementation of multi-discipline intelligence collection strategies.Recommending innovative solutions to enhance collection activities in order to meet national intelligence priorities and close gaps.Supporting the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decisions makers, members of Congress, and other major stakeholders on collection activities.Supporting the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions, conferences, and outreach initiatives to address collection matters. Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for specific topics and enterprise issues.Researching intelligence collection issues which cross disciplines and/or organizational boundaries and/or functional topic areas (e.g. HUMINT and SIGINT intersections and Counter Terrorism and Counter Proliferation).
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10 years of work experience related to the job description
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of an intelligence collection discipline (GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, SIGINT, or DOMEX), with emphasis on capabilities and collection
- Demonstrated proven track record at planning, leading, and completing complex projects.
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of the Intelligence Community's structure and IC member organizations roles and capabilities regarding collection matters.